A.S. Face 1153: Dan Smith
I was born in 1969 in Germany. I was adopted at 13 months old.. I was found to have vitamin D rickets at a very young age.. Had many broken legs from the age of 5 to 11 yrs. of age.. Fast track to January 2000 I suffered 3 crushed vertebra.. Ten years in to that they figured out that I have AS.. They think it came on about the time of the injury.. I can not stand up straight and my neck does not turn very much.. I have been on Enbrel now for 3 months, taking it once a week.. It has helped some with the stiffness and the pain. But having it so long before being found a lot of damage is already done.. I am in a wheelchair most of the time. That is my side of AS.. Thank you again from all of us who have AS..
Washington, United States of America
No comments:
Post a Comment