Read In Your Native Language

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A.S. Face 2056: Julianna Corso Eldemire

A.S. Face 2056: Julianna Corso Eldemire

Face 2056

My name is Julianna Corso Eldemire. I am 28 years old from Orlando, Florida.

I was officially diagnosed with AS in November when I was rushed to Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville after several visits to the ER. All my tests reflected skeletal changes in my SI joints and fusion of the lower spine even though multiple doctors prior to my visit said no way to AS when I brought it up. But like many of us, I never gave up until I found the answer. The last 4 years has been nothing short of exhausting and difficult to educate people on what this disease does to your life. But, with my support system, faith and positive outlook, I’m able to cope in so many new, effective ways. I just started my Cimzia. Praying for all of those who are on their AS journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment