A.S. Face 2024: Sam

I am a 45yo male. I was formally diagnosed with AS in March of 2017. Doctor had me medically retire on April 20, 2017. I receive Remicaide infusions every four weeks. NSAIDS and Biologics did not help me at all. I love the support groups on Facebook. Knowing that I’m not alone experiencing this terrible disease. I try to bring awareness to people in my community as much as I can.

I am a 45yo male. I was formally diagnosed with AS in March of 2017. Doctor had me medically retire on April 20, 2017. I receive Remicaide infusions every four weeks. NSAIDS and Biologics did not help me at all. I love the support groups on Facebook. Knowing that I’m not alone experiencing this terrible disease. I try to bring awareness to people in my community as much as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment