Read In Your Native Language

Sunday, March 4, 2018

A.S. Face 2018: Sandra Rice

A.S. Face 2018: Sandra Rice


My Name is Sandra Rice Age 47 married 3years been with my love 16 years I Have Four grown adult Boys 26 an 25 daughters 20 and 22 they both attended UNCG Greensboro Nc I have been sick since My oldest daughter born in 94 I was married before with my first 2 kids father he left cause I got paralyze in my left leg didn’t want a sick wife he say God heal me and meet my husband Mike I had total hip replacement in 2006 My back done L3 L 4L5 fused in 2007 I got sick in 2008 in my Back with affection with cause me a pick line for 3month all this time Doctor never New what was wrong until one day after dozens of MRI and chest hurt I was Diagnose with As in April 16,2017 been given my self Hurima injections every Monday since I am a Sexy Happy Worrier love my life cause I have 4 kids all finish high school 3 went to college an I have a beautiful 7-year-old grandson that look up to me amazing husband that understands every pain.

This is My story.

No comments:

Post a Comment