Read In Your Native Language

Monday, September 12, 2016

A.S. Face 1673: Brooke Gentile

A.S. Face 1673: Brooke Gentile

face-1673
My name is Brooke Gentile and I am the face of AS
I’m 34 I have a beautiful five year old boy, husband and giant(he thinks he’s a small dog)dog. I was diagnosed with AS in March of 2015. I’ve had back pain for years before that. I broke my tailbone while I was in labor with my son. My poor baby broke his collar bone on my tailbone. Since then I would have problems with my back leading me to my diagnosis. Since then the pain has travelled to every joint in my body leaving me in terrible pun every day. I have my reasons to keep fighting though. And I will keep fighting until my dying death. I would love to share awareness with this photo of me in a flare up.

No comments:

Post a Comment