A.S. Face 1562: Christi Klingbiel

My name is Christi Klingbiel and I have always struggled with lower back and hip pain. It wasn’t until February of 2013 when I had a deep tissue massage that things started going downhill rapidly. Within weeks I could not straighten my arms or legs without pain, my feet were extremely swollen and the pain to stand was horrific. I have seen several rheumatologist with a variety of diagnoses. The worst being that this was in my head due to my inability to handle stress. I knew without a doubt, this was not in my head. After moving and providing literature from my own research, I was prescribed Humira and have found a doctor who believes in my AS diagnosis! Although Humira does not help all of my pain, it does provide relief which has given me that extra boost to push on. In 2016 my goal is to focus and be thankful for each area that is pain free that day and to be better at not overdoing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment