Read In Your Native Language

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A.S. Face 1493: Mitzi Pate

A.S. Face 1493: Mitzi Pate

Face 1493

April 22, 1960 - March 4, 2020

I am Mitzi Pate in League City, Texas. I have AS and two other autoimmune disorders. I have fibromyalgia. I have two types of cancer in my history. That’s most of my big medical difficulties. It is amazing how complex our bodies are and what can go wrong even when we try to take good care of ourselves.  I eat healthy.  I do not smoke or drink alcohol. I am active. I believe we must use our limited energy in the most positive ways we can. I believe we have to bloom where we are planted. I believe that I am more  compassionate for others because I have had my own difficulties, and I realize everyone has some sort of hurdle to clear in life. I hope to stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can not.  I believe God puts people in our path for a reason, and I have so much gratitude for the people who have crossed my path. I believe we are stronger than we realize. My prayer for each of you is to find your strengths and enjoy life. Have courage and be kind.
Texas, United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment