Read In Your Native Language

Friday, April 4, 2014

A.S. Face 1216: Laura Walker

A.S. Face 1216: Laura Walker

Face 1216
Hello, My story has been one of constant pain, all of my life. I just wrote it off as a bad back beginning in my 20s at age 45 on mothers day i could not get out of bed, fever , chills , and swollen fingers and toes. and prior to that I was falling asleep out of no where all the time. so I went to my doctor who ran blood work and told me to get to a Rhumatologist , as i did he ran blood work and it came back as undifferentiated . Based on all of my symptoms and physical he said i have AS right off the bat. and i was shocked because my cousin said she had it, but for some reason she will not talk about it . I am a mother of a 9 yr. old and trying hard to keep the pace up. It can be a lonely life , failed friendships due to pain and not being able to join in on outings and such . But this is the life I now have and thanks to this website I don’t feel alone. Thank you Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment