Read In Your Native Language

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A.S. Face 1112: Simone

A.S. Face 1112: Simone

Face 1112
Hello, my name is Simone.
I am 23 years old and have been a sufferer from childhood. Constantly back and forth to the doctors with my mom for them to only tell me I am growing, it is stress, and that i am too young to be in all this pain. It all started with my legs they would always ache and i could not walk. this leg pain lasted over 10 years and then my hands started to hurt and my shoulders and hips. I was always sick as a child and have asthma and tend to have bronchitis and upper respiratory infections often. I was also diagnosed with IBS and my stomach hurts often more so at times that i dont even want to eat. I am always fatigued and have vitamin D deficiency. For the past 2 years has gone down hill. I got sick back in April with what was thought to be strep throat and it turned out to be an “ulcer” in my vocal cord and I was sick for 3 months. After a month of my throat feeling better i got sick again this time with bronchitis and since then i am not myself. The pain is so much worse now than ever. I cant breath because it hurts and my ribs hurt. I cant sleep because my body feels like it is putting to much weight and pressure on myself so a lot of the times i am awake. For the past two months i have not been able to shower normally because standing has become so tire sum and painful. For the past 4 years i have been working with individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities and i am afraid i am becoming too weak to perform and i am denied assistance. I now see a doctor at a spine clinic which i go for PT and Chiropractic which helps me become loose when i am stiff but only for a short time, I go 2 to 3 times a week which is very costly. I swim on occasion but have been so tired and have no energy to do anything extra and have also become very depressed…. I cry all the time from pain and I have been dealing with pain my whole life. I thought having answers would help but it doesn’t because i am afraid…afraid of my future… I am 23 years old and I need help so that I can do the right things so that i can keep my body working and moving as long as i can. I have met the love of my life and soon to be married but i fear for what may come. I want to spend more time enjoying myself and don’t want to become a burden on my fiancé even tho he takes care of me now when i am unable to build up the energy to do my normal routines I just want as normal as possible for him and I….. Please help! I am not a medication taker and believe more of a natural and spiritual healing. God has a special place for me but its is becoming so difficult each day. I am desperate for support and advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment