Read In Your Native Language

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A.S. Face 1076: David Hewitt

A.S. Face 1076: David Hewitt

Face 1076
Hi, i am 28 and just been diagnosed at same time of having my beautiful daughter Poppy, i had been getting pains etc for about 6 years and this year i have deteriorated so bad to the point i am unable to work now. I wake up every night at 4am and unable to get back to sleep for the pain in my back neck and shoulders and hip/pelvis and my eyes, i walk with a limp and need a stick or wheelchair which i am in process of sorting out. I used to play football for blyth spartans and cycle 32 mile a day to work, i now cant walk any further than the front garden without pain. My mam was diagnosed at 22 and she suffers bad also, I am going to become a spokesperson for AS in my area as the frustrating part is nobody understands at all what we are going through. my kidney is failing through the AS as my blood pressure is so high my kidney does not filter fast enough for the blood flowing through it. So i cant take anti inflames i can only take steroids. I now have enough strength to do small activities with my daughter now that i have quit work, we have little money but moments with my family are worth everything
regards
david hewitt
England, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment