Read In Your Native Language

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A.S. Face 1057: Merylin Dejesus

A.S. Face 1057: Merylin Dejesus

Face 1057
Hello everyone I’m from a family of AS if ur a Rivera You have the marker of HLA-B27 it goes back to my grandpa I can remember his hands his poor fingers were so bad but he still cut hair for a very long time with his knuckle so bad in between fingers holding scissors with the pains and my uncle took over the shop and too his fingers looked like his bad fingers and all my uncles had bad fingers and when I found out that it s in our Family Gene so my friends as much as we want our kids to look like us have our gene guess what I wish this for no one not even my Family or my kids not even there kids I found out what I had in the yr of 2002 was on remecaide and methotrexate 8 wk and fentinal patch and Oxys then to rutuxsin with 8 methotrexate and fentinal patch and oxys now orencia 6 azathioprine a day fentinal patch and morphine gabapantine here I am Mother of 5 children 3 classified AS the other two not classified but with major symptoms of AS even my 9 yr old son wishing the best for a cure for my generation and the rest of the World keep going
 Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania, United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment