Read In Your Native Language

Monday, February 17, 2014

A.S. Face 0728: Julie Brigham

A.S. Face 0728: Julie Brigham

Face 728
Julie Brigham, 44, Huntington Beach, CA
 I have lived with the physical symptoms for years, had all negative tests for RA, MS, Lupus, Diabetes and other Ai diseases, finally discovered AS thru researching my symptoms…my doc tested for every thing else first and doubted that I had AS. I insisted she test me and I tested positive for the Hlb27 gene.  I KNEW IT. I have been taking vitamins, antioxidants, krill oil, Naproxin 2x a day for pain, 2xweek Physical therapy for my hips and back, sleep with the heating pad on my low back, walk/jog/or elliptical every day and Hot bath or hot tub sessions. This has helped deal with my pain. If I dont exercise the pain is worse during the day and upon waking up I can barely move or stand, but once I get moving, I’m a little bit better. I don’t have a Rhum. Doc yet, does anyone have any recommendations? You can reach me at julie.brigham@ymail.com   I need to make AS friends, its nice to know I’m not alone. I used to feel like a crazy complainer, now I feel validated. Thank you Cookie for bringing attention to AS Autoimmune Disease.
California, United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment