Read In Your Native Language

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A.S. Face 0590: Meghan Williams-Trusa

A.S. Face 0590: Meghan Williams-Trusa


My name is Meghan Williams-Trusa (but everyone calls me “Megs”). I live in Philadelphia, PA with my husband and English Bulldog Deuce. I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis in August of 2011, but have most likely gone un/misdiagnosed since my teenage years (so they tell me). I have found much hope and inspiration from the Philly AS Support Group and this is how I became aware of this blog. I am truly grateful for your efforts to put together this amazing site.
This picture is one that I consider to be at my healthiest state, so that I can remind myself I have gotten past the terrible flares and associated pain. My love and support to all those afflicted with AS and their families.
Pennsylvania United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment