Read In Your Native Language

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A.S. Face 0580: Jennifer Aiello

A.S. Face 0580: Jennifer Aiello


My name is Jennifer Aiello. I live in Maryville Tennessee. I was diagnosed with AS in April 2012. Today I am 47 years old and was in pain beginning in my teenage years. With many doctors and many missed diagnosed theories, it was a case of iritis that set the wheels in motion to do other test. Finally a rheumatologist listen to me and took necessary steps to treat me. I have been on sulfasalazine and humira since April 2012 and on May 14th, I woke up for the first time pain free! I continue to stretch and stay active. But can’t help feeling deprived of many things for many years due to pain. Live on, starting now!
Jennifer Aiello
Tennessee United States of America
Spondylitis Plus Winter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment