A.S. Face 0560: Amrit Barat
Hello. I am Amrit Barat. I am from Kolkata, India. I am 22 yrs old. I’ve just been diagnosed with AS in April,2012. Everyday when I wake up in the morning I feel that I am not well. A stiffness and a pain always stay with me. I am trying to fight against the pain. But unfortunately most of the people does not understand that how much pain we have in our body. I only feel bad for my parents and for my girlfriend.. I told her to leave me, bcoz someday this pain will kill me. but she does want to understand that. She loved me too much and I also love her. But I know we cant spend our life together for this pain. And also feel bad for my parents they feel bad when they see me into a lot of pain. This disease is worse than all the other life killing disease.. In the case of other disease may be you will be cured with medicine or you will die… But in the case of AS you will surely die but with a lot of pain in your whole life.. It will killing the patient continuously day by day.. Lord Buddha said “Pain is the outcome of our sin.” But I don’t think we didn’t did that much bad work that we deserve that much pain.. Trying to fighting against AS everyday.. So we all who have AS are the WORLD STRONGEST PERSON IN THIS WORLD.. AND SOMEDAY WE WILL WIN AGAINST IT..
India
No comments:
Post a Comment