Read In Your Native Language

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A.S. Face 0510: Nadean Amen

A.S. Face 0510: Nadean Amen


My name is Nadean Amen I am 49 years old  I live in Lincoln Nebraska. I have AS. I feel very alone with this disease. Would like to find a support group, but there aren’t any in my area that I can find. So, I found your site. I think it would be supportive to be in contact with others that have AS. I was not diagnosed until 2 years ago, but my Doctor thinks I have probably have had AS since I was 16 or 17 years old. I have a lot of pain all the time, it’s very hard to control. I have a fabulous Rheumatologist that has helped me a lot. I think what you are doing is Amazing to raise awareness for AS. Thank you very much!  Nadean Amen
Nebraska United States of America
“I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears, into Something bearable, even hopeful.” Bob Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment