Read In Your Native Language

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A.S. Face 0346: John Connelly

A.S. Face 0346: John Connelly

John Connelly
My name is John Connelly, I am 44and single. I live in South Wales, UK although I am originally from England. I am a part-time Civil Servant and full-time pain in the ass! Hobbies include: Reading, console computer gaming ( I am a UK member of Old and Rubbish PS3 gaming community), I enjoy watching sports, mainly F1, MotoGP and other motorsports. Diagnosed at 16, HBLA-27 pos, heavy symptoms started at 23, had right hip totally replaced in 2011, and I have moderate to severe kyphosis (Approx 25-30 degree “down-angle” in thoracic spine – still could be worse I could be really ugly too, with no sense of humour!) As you can see from my photo, I have a keen sense of fashion and my tongue is firmly in my cheek. Now please excuse me I have to continue my training for the 100 Metres Looking Downward event at London 2012 Olympics!
Love, Light and Peace.
John
South Wales United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment