Read In Your Native Language

Sunday, December 29, 2013

A.S. Face 0314: Brandon Snow

A.S. Face 0314: Brandon Snow


My name is Brandon.
I am 27, live in central OK and I was diagnosed with AS in 2008. My doctors are doing what they can for me to help with the pain and I will hopefully start seeing a rheumatologist in April. My doctors I have been to had 2 separate MRI’s and both of them show  fusing in my lower back. I have 2 children and am married. It has taken awhile to sink in but with my profession I have had to make some adjustments. Mostly I am able to fight thru it everyday and I thank God for that. I am really interested in making more awareness and a friend of mine actually made an AS awareness video for me. If there is anything I can ever do to help another in my position I am more than willing. Thank you to ASAP for creating this page and committing it to AS awareness!
Brandon Snow
Oklahoma United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment