A.S. Face 0312: Fanieliz Custodio
Im just in tears looking the page that you create, i am a fighter… a person that believes in God and im pretty sure that my life is gonna be great, the AS cant stop me, i always said that SHE IS IN THE WRONG BODY.
I got married on December 28, 2011, mu husband lives in NYC, so im gonna move soon! hopefully!
Now I am with a HUMIRA and we can say that im ok, but the pain its always there, i just think that is why I decided that the AS cant take control of my life, I am the boss, not her…
i create an account on twitter because i want to meet people in my country with the same condition, the name of the account es EspondilitisRD.
If you need more info about me just ask.. i just wanna help!
Best regards.
Fanieliz Custodio
Dominican Republic
No comments:
Post a Comment