Read In Your Native Language

Monday, June 13, 2022

A.S. Face 2239: Theresa

 A.S. Face 2239: Theresa


My name is Theresa. I am a mom to 3 a 19 year old boy, a 10 year old medically complex special needs warrior little boy and my 4 year old girl. I am a wife. I’m a pediatric respiratory therapist. I live in Pennsylvania. I have had chronic back pain since I was a teen. At first my spine was fractured from abuse at 15 so that assumed it was that. That healed and I had chronic back pain since that I dealt with as I thought it was from the fracture. I had uveitis that was treated by my eye doctor with steroids. Two courses later it was not clearing up so they sent me for blood work and my hola-b27 gene came back positive. I was sent to a rheumatologist who ran an mri and diagnosed me with AS. That was 7 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment