Read In Your Native Language

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

  A.S. Face 2240: Lauren


My name is Lauren and I have axial spondyloarthritis. I’m 31 years old and was diagnosed July 2021. I was a horrible 4 years. No one and I mean absolutely no one believed anything was wrong with me, even the doctors. It started with sleeping for days on end to barely being able to walk and having a very obvious limp on my right side. So getting my diagnosis although upsetting felt at the same time a small victory. I know what I’m up against now. If you have just been diagnosed please don’t be afraid, you can still live your life. I’m a single parent , running a business and just came back from a solo trip to Edinburgh. I have to pace myself but I won’t let this disease ruin me x

No comments:

Post a Comment