Read In Your Native Language

Saturday, April 21, 2018

A.S. Face 2086: Jason

A.S. Face 2086: Jason

Face 2086

Face 2086A

Hi all, I’m Jason I’m 43 and I come from Huddersfield England. As you can see from my photo’s I am a massive fan of my hometown team Huddersfield Town who play in the premier league and also Manchester United. I was first diagnosed with AS in my late twenties but have had it since birth. The symptoms came to light after a football injury to the eye, I also suffer from Iritis in both eyes. I have been pretty lucky with medication as I have one injection per week which leaves me pain free, I have read stories from other sufferers who say they are in constant pain which makes me angry as medication for this condition should be free and available to all, without it I would be a young man trapped in what would feel like a very old mans body. It’s good to be able to talk to fellow sufferers as you guys know what battles we go through, I have never met anyone with AS so this group is worth its weight in gold.

Many thanks
Jason.

England, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment