Read In Your Native Language

Friday, July 8, 2022

A.S. Face 2244: Brandon

 A.S. Face 2244: Brandon


Hello my Name is Brandon, I am 32 years old and was diagnosed with Ankylosing spondylitis about 3 years ago after having unexplained pain and other symptoms since my early 20s. I also had a lot of pain in my hands and fingers I can remember as a young child.  I’m currently on my 2nd round of Humira after trying a different biologic inflectra  for awhile with less success. It helps take the edge off but still struggle with my pain especially in my neck and shoulders.  I am a chef, I love to cook and to spend time with my family and friends. There are many tough days but I try to focus on the good and things that I am grateful for to help me get through the tough times. I can’t thank my family enough for all of the support and help the give me, and also to all of you for your courage and strength to fight each and every day. Try to smile and focus on the things that bring you joy. I know how hard it can be. But keep fighting! You got this! 🙂 love you all AS warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment