Read In Your Native Language

Monday, February 17, 2014

A.S. Face 0731: Charlene Bedford

A.S. Face 0731: Charlene Bedford

Face 731
Hi my name is Charlene Bedford. I was diagnosed merely 2 months ago. Before then I had occasional pain but nothing severe. Then over the past few months the pain became constant and horrific. I explain it to people as someone is trying to dig the bone marrow out of my bones with a pearing knife. I didn’t realize a.s. could be so brutal so fast. I’m happy to hAve found a group of people who know what I am talking about. I am very thankful and open to any suggestions / advise. These are my boys who rub my back and tell people mommy is in pain all the time. I just want to be able to love and care for and plau with them like I used to and to get out of the depression which is setting in from constant pain.
Pennsylvania United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment